UltrasnOw Fixer has been released for the latest iOS 4.3.2 firmware and need a fix to work on iOS 4.3.2, so today an iPhone developer DjayB6 rolled out the new version of “Ultrasn0w fixer for iOS 4.3.2” to make UltrasnOw 1.2.1 compatible on latest firmware to unlock iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS baseband.
Read This Also:-
- How to Unlock iOS 4.3 Using UltrasnOw
- Gevey SIM Unlocks Your iPhone 4 Baseband 04.10.01 Running iOS 4.3
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc13 to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2[Untethered Jailbreak]
- i0n1c Tweeted-iOS 4.3.2 Untethered Jailbreak is Still Unsafe
- TinyUmbrella 4.32.00 Updates are Available for iOS 4.3.2
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 Using PwnageTool
4 Steps to Unlock iOS 4.3.2 Using UltrasnOw
Step 1: First jailbreak your iPhone 4 or 3GS on the latest iOS 4.3.2 firmware. The currently status of jailbreak on iOS 4.3.2 is limited to tethered boot only.
Step 2: One you finish the Jailbreak,you can unlock your iPhone basebands using Ultrasn0w Fixer for 4.3.2 which is compatible for latest iOS 4.3.2 firmware:
- Launch “Cydia” on your iPhone.
- Now tap on “Manage” tab on the bottom.
- Now tap on “Sources” button to add source of ultrasn0w fixer
Step 3: Now for adding source of Ultrasn0w fixer, tap on “Edit” and then on “Add”, you should be prompted to add a URL of source, for more check out the below mentioned screenshot:
Type ” http://djayb6.com ” as a source URL and then tap on “Add Source” button to add this repo on your Cydia.
Wait for a while, Cydia will automatically update your sources by following a series of automated steps.
Step 4: After installation of repo in cydia, do a search for “Ultrasn0w fixer for 4.3.2” in cydia and install it. This will automatically unlock your iPhone baseband, so that you can use any type of carrier on your iPhone.
Now just restart your iPhone, and you should be on unlocked iPhone 4 and 3 running latest iOS 4.3.2 firmware.