Sometimes, it becomes so frustrating and hectic to browse your desired websites in the restricted places i.e. office, college, school etc. Several websites are restricted in the different locations due to some property rights and safety reasons. But, these sites can be accessed with some settings and tools. Governments zensor websites with the excuse of child safety, copyright infringement or the fight against terrorism are the main reason of blocking.
Firefox have found the solution of this restriction and come up with a add-on named as AnonymoX. The aim of this add-on is to restore the users right of anonymity in the web. The app lets you change your IP address, location and visit websites that are blocked or inaccessible in your country.
The add-on for Firefoxwill be able to bypass many sorts of blocking methods by using a virtual Identity. The best thing is that can change the IP and location with only a few simple clicks without having to use proxies. This add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
More and more governments zensor websites with the excuse of child safety, copyright infringement or the fight against terrorism and thereby limit the freedom of speech. You can use AnonymoX for certain websites by simply clicking on the blue button and select your website from the Settings for drop-down menu, and uncheck the Active option.Special Features of AnonymoX
- It allows to browse the www anonymously
- You can access or visit blocked/censored websites
- You can also visit websites via Tor, I2P and JonDo. Also access hidden sites
- It monitors and track your web browsing behavior
- Preferences allows you to enable/disable the Show in Add-on-bar
- It Shows IP-Address and Show Country Flag options
- You can also Reset the notification settings
- Basic Support for the Tor and I2P network
Click to Install AnonymoX Add-On For Firefox