Apple has recently updated iTunes 10.5 to beta 2 and is available to download for the developers,this is the second updated version of iTunes 10.5 beta.
Again, this time as previously the download for iTunes 10.5 beta 2 is not made available to public and is just available for developers only.So, stay tuned with us to get informed,once its open for public,we will let you know.
In order to take advantage of the new WiFi syncing, developers will also need to download and install a new beta release of iTunes, with 10.5 beta 2 having been made available by Apple alongside the iOS betas.
To follow all the news of the new iPhone OS 5.0 beta 2:
- To upgrade to iPhone OS 5.0 beta 2 requires iTunes 10.5 beta 2;
- iTunes 10.5 Beta 2 is not able to synchronize devices with iPhone OS 5.0 beta 1;
- The update is always available as an iPhone (3G / 4), iPod nano (third and fourth generation), iPad (1 and 2) and second-generation Apple TV;
- The build of the new firmware is 9A5248d;
- Currently the update is not possible over the air , but always manually downloading the firmware;
- Fixed many bugs found in previous beta;
- Enabled finally sync with iTunes via WiFi! (you must use it for iTunes 10.5 beta 2and Mac) There it is in operation with operations divided into “phases”.
Check out the Video Review from iPhone Download Blog