The Chronic dev team has recently released the Untethered jailbreak tool for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S today. The tool is named as GreenPois0n Absinthe to jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 firmware untethered running on your A5 devices – ipad 2 and iphone 4S for the very first time (in case of iPhone 4S).
Good For Knowledge : Acidsn0w Jailbreak Tutorial – iPhone 4 (iOS 5.0.1)
This is the Official Message :-
Untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 4S & iPad 2 !
This release should come as no surprise to those of you who have been following pod2g’s iOS blog for the past few months. Earlier this week, you might have even wet your pants a little when you watched the video demonstration of today’s release (named Absinthe A5) and first witnessed our jailbreak working its magic to liberate both the iPhone 4S & iPad 2.
What you may not fully realize yet is just how hard the exploits in this Apple A5 jailbreak are working behind the scenes – and, though I mentioned it last week on my Twitter – what a glorious hacker’s wet dream the Absinthe A5 toolkit has ultimately evolved into!
Now the iDevice owners are definitely searching the web for a defined and cleared tutorial , but according to the iOS hackers, while Jailbreaking the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S, there are some critical steps in its procedure.
Here is the complete list of Absinthe supported devices :
- iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0, 5.0.1 (9A405 and 9A406)
- iPad 2 Wifi/GSM/CDMA running iOS 5.0.1
- Plug A5 (iPhone 4s / iPad 2)
- Back up iDevice
- Let it do it’s magic for about 2 minutes.
- After it’s done on the Mac, go to your iDevice and open Absinthe (icon)
- It will do it magic and then reboot.
Click here to Download the GreenPois0n Absinthe to Jailbreak iPad 2 and iPhone 4S Untethered.
You can also check it out :
- Download Corona 5.0.1 Untether to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Alternatively :Cydia Tweak
- Apple Releases iOS 5.0.1 Final [Download Now]
- Download PwnageTool to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered on Mac OS
- iTunes Updated To 10.5.3 For Windows & Mac OS X [Download Now]