Windows 8 is the family operating systems launched by Microsoft for the use on laptops, personal computers, business desktops, media centre and much more. This operating system provides many features to the users such as touchscreen inputs, supports USB 3.0, protocol file system, ribbon interface.
You all are also familiar with Windows 8 Developer preview that it is a prebeta version showing the operating system at its current stage and from this developer preview you also know that the most interesting and attractive part of Windows 8 is its Metro user interface and a toolkit was also introduced by Microsoft to make Metro style apps for Windows 8.
Recently a brand new product of Windows 8 was leaked on the Internet. The product is Windows 8 build-in music player that can run side by side with Metro apps.
Windows 8 Music player will come with a touch interface and is totally different from Windows media player. Windows 8 Music player includes shell integration, split view and full view.
- Supports albums
- Supports song pinning
- Tile on metro menu for fast access
- Option to buy music
- Can access music from Microsoft’s Windows store
- Can pin favorite songs to start screen
This music player allows the listeners to create and save a listening queue, repeat a song or listen to songs in a random shuffle.
Now Windows 7 users can also create a media player skin similar to the new Windows 8 music player.
1. Firstly install CD art software from here.
2. Now download the skin pack from here and use Winrar or 7-zip to extract skin pack file.
3. After that install the MusicbetaWin8.cskin file on your computer.
4. Finally music player will be installed on your Windows 7.
You may face some problems regarding this such as music file can’t be played when you switch to full screen mode.