Yoono is the number one downloaded social networking add-on for Firefox. This application is very easy to use sidebar for Firefox and helps the users by simplifying their online social life as it connects the users to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, MySpace, Yammer, Yahoo IM, Flickr, LinkedIn, Google Buzz and many more all in one place. Now the users can also share many things on their social networks very easily with the help of this application.
Good For Knowledge : Create Your Own Facebook Like Social Networking Site Easily
Yoono also allows the users to see latest posts or update their status in a sidebar that is available on their browsers screen. This app also reduces so much burden of multi social networking that helps the users to concentrate on more important and exciting activities and the can also directly open the Yoono sidebar to see what is happening there. Yoono also provides the users multiple IM services.
1. Easily share links, images and videos
2. All the IM services right in the browser sidebar
3. Update the status across all social networks
4. Connect to all social networks
5. Support for column mode
6. Support for Facebook inbox messages and Notifications
7. Full text search
8. Connection improvements
- Firstly connect all your social networks and IM services with Yoono. But while connecting it you might face some problems as few IM services are in beta presently.
- Now all the social networks you are connecting will displayed in the sidebar.
- Moreover you can also select a separate network by just click its icon to view updates from that service.
- Then click on “all networks” and type your status. After that select the service on which you want to share your status update.
- For sharing just click the share icon and then a green color share bar will be appear on page.
- Now select the contents you want to share from the page and put the click on selected items.
- After that a link will appear on your status update bar where you can simply select the target services and click on “share”.
- Now click on “column” icon and add a column by selecting a view all social networks either in the single column or multiple columns.
- Now with the help of tools menu you can mark all items as read for all services, add a social network or a widget, minimize the sidebar and change its color.
- Put the click on “options” from the tools menu to customize Yoono.
- Now put the click on “Global settings” to enable all sounds and enable profile selector.
- You can also enable counters for messages, manage pop-up alerts, add other upload services and adjust column width.
Yoono is also available on Chrome now but remember that it is different from Firefox version as it does not have the added widgets features. Chrome version provides floating or a tabbed interface. This app is available for desktop andiPhone also.
Click Here For Download Yoono For FireFox
Related Articles :
- [How to] Link Your Facebook Profile With Twitter
- 6 Best Ways To Get Traffic For Affiliate Marketing Beginners
- How to Add TimeStamp to Your Facebook Events and Occasions
- How To Display Latest Tweets from Twitter In Your Sidebar