There is a good news for Android fans that Gameloft has released NFL Pro 2012 to the Android Market, latest in a series of big releases from Gameloft, following Modern Combat 3: Fallen nation. The NFL Pro 2012, the newest freemium HD game in the Android Market and the Gameloft HD games shop. In case you didn’t know what is freemium apps, I will tell you that it means it’s free to get started, but certain extras will cost you or you can unlock them by winning challenges. However, Gameloft offers another option to those who are not willing to pay for these advanced features. All they have to do is win certain challenges and these paid services will be unlocked for free.
As you can expect from the title, the NFL Pro 2012 is a football game and with this game, Gameloft is testing their freemium model. The official NFL and NFL Players License, you can choose to play and manage any of the 32 NFL teams with over 2,000 real players. Play matches to earn points you can use to unlock new stadiums, playbooks, stat boosts and much more.The NFL Pro 2012 also comes with improved artificial intelligence making it harder to win and more interesting to play. The game also features ads for real companies in the stadiums as well as banner ads for other Gameloft titles.
Some of the highlights of this game
- The improved AI promises a challenging game every time. You can also take on the advanced AI if you think you’re ready for the greatest challenge.
- Choose from over 200 plays to beat your opponents or use the Playbook Editor to create your own tactics to outwit the opposition.
- An assistant to help you make the right choices depending on time left, team skills and more!
- Finely tuned gameplay will give you unmatched control when running, tackling or passing.
- Thanks to motion capture technology, enjoy stunning graphics and an impressive level of detailed player animations that include running, tackling, celebrating touchdowns and more.
You’ve never played football like this before. It is an NFL football game adapted to the small screen for football action on the go.
A complete list of features
- •Choose to play and manage any of the 32 NFL teams with over 2,000 real players.
- •Compete against other teams to earn points for boosting stats, unlocking new stadiums or playbooks, and much more!
- •Enjoy stunning graphics and an impressive level of detailed player animations that include running, tackling, celebrating touchdowns and more.
- •Play through finely tuned gameplay that offers gamers unmatched control when running, tackling or passing.
- •Get all the latest and most up-to-date news with a new official NFL RSS feed integrated directly into the game!
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/.
Before download this game, you should go to video of this game. You can download this game from the Android Market and is compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and up.