The Kindle Fire is a tablet computer version of Amazon Kindle e-book reader. One major problem faced by Kindle Fire users is that their memory capacity. So there is a good news that this problem is solved by XDA Developers Forum. Thanks to eldarerathis of XDA Developers Forum created a partitioning program called FireParted. Today in this article, I will tell you that How To Fix Insufficient Room Error On Kindle Fire By Partitioning Your Tablet.
Disclaimer: We at www.fever18.com should not be responsible in any manner if anything happens to your device as which is a very unlikely case if you follow each and every instruction carefully given in this article.
File Parted Features:
- Limits the cache partition
- Re partition the data, cache, SD card
- Allows archiving as well as un archiving of the data partition
Prime Requisites :
- Take Backup of your Android device contacts, your apps and your accounts associated with it.
- Make sure Your Android device is atleast 50% charged so that it can’t get switched off.
- Make sure that data cable is properly connected.
- Disable Anti virus and other tools in your computer.
How To Fix Insufficient Room Error On Kindle Fire By Partitioning Your Tablet
Step 1: Enable USB Debugging mode on your device, You can do this
Settings> Applications> Development
Step 2: Firstly download the Android Software Development (SDK) from here to your computer.
Step 5: Once you have installed, download FireParted from here to your computer. After downloaded, extract it to a new folder via Winzip/Winrar.
Step 6: Then connect the device via USB data cable and turn off the phone.
Step 7: Go to recovery mode by turning it on, while booting press the Power button until you will see the logo turn orange.
Step 8: In recovery mode, back up the data by pressing backup tab.
Step 9: Go back to main menu and go to the extracted file on your computer.
Step 10: Click the FileParted file to start the program.
Step 11: Click the “Read Partition Table” and then Click the “Archive/Data Partition”.
Step 12: Then, to change your partition sizes click the partition sizes.
Step 13: Click Apply Changes tab to start the partition.
Step 14: After the successfull partition, select the Restore/data from backup tab to restore your data and finally click on Reboot device tab.
Congracts! You have successfully Fix Insufficient Room Error On Kindle Fire By Partitioning Your Tablet.
You can also check it:
- Amazon Kindle Fire Rooted in 5 Simple Steps [How to Tutorial]
- Download And Install Ice Cream Sandwich ROM On Kindle Fire
- How to Install CyanogenMod 7 on Amazon’s Kindle Fire Easily
- Install Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread UBKPI Firmware On Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670L
- Install CyanogenMod 7.1 Custom ROM On Your Motorola Droid X