New Siri Proxy Server – Wordjelly
Yes, you read it right, the new working Spire proxy server for installing Siri on your iPhone 4 is named as Wordjelly and is available for free to all the jailbroken users. With this new proxy server, now you can enjoy the Apple’s own personal assistant Siri even on your iPhone 4.
Spire being the First Legal Siri Port available on Cydia which was recently released by the two most reputed iOS developers Chpwn along with Ryan Petrich. What Basically Spire does is, its a new tool for Jailbroken devices that was unsupported previously. This new tool named Spire is available to download for free in Cydia and when you start installing it from Cydia, it will automatically install the Official Siri From the Apple’s Server Directly.
So, lets not go in detail, you can read the whole procedure to install Spire on your iDevice as you will need this step later in this article.
Wordjelly Features Overview
- Free SIRI request processing for Non-iPhone 4S devices.
- Advanced Siri Proxy Server that allows access to financial information and emails, part of which isn’t even supported in the official SIRI software.
- Provides support for Facebook and Twitter integration.
How to Install SIRI Working on WordJelly :
- Jailbreak your iPhone 4 and install Cydia .
- After installing Cydia , search for SPIRE and install it . You can read the full procedure from above.
- After Spire is installed , launch Spire and add the following proxy server address on the box named Proxy Host
- After adding the Wordjelly SIRI proxy , launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and go to the following address
- Safari will now ask you to install the certificates and you are ready to go
- Launch SIRI and start using it .
What will you do first with your Siri, please let us know once you have installed it for our readers ! Thanks in advance.