The Motorola Xoom is an Android based tablet computer by Motorola and it was first tablet to be sold with Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system. There is a good news for Motorola Xoom users from one tool only you can root, unroot, unbrick, backup and install custom recovery. All thanks to XxLordxX XDA Developer forum member who is a creator of this workaround.
Good For Knowledge: Download And Install ICS ROM For Motorola Xoom WiFi
Please Note : Rooting your android phone will void your phone’s warranty in many cases. However, most rooting applications and methods can be easily reverted. Additionally, if the rooting process doesn’t complete correctly it could damage the software. This would require a factory restore.
Disclaimer: We at www.fever18.com should not be responsible in any manner if anything happens to your device as which is a very unlikely case if you follow each and every instruction carefully given in this article.
Prime Requisites :
- Take Backup of your Android device contacts, your apps and your accounts associated with it.
- Make sure Your Android device is atleast 50% charged so that it can’t get switched off.
- Make sure that data cable is properly connected.
- Disable Anti virus and other tools in your computer.
How To Root, UnRoot, UnBrick, Backup On Motorola Xoom and Install Custom Recovery:
Step 1: Download All in One Tool zip package from here to your computer. After downloaded, extract the same to your computer.
Step 2: You need to ensure that ADB installed in your computer. You can get it from here.
Step 3: Enable USB Debugging mode on your device, You can do this
Settings> Applications> Development
Step 4: After this, from the extractec files, open the file named as “LordAIOTool” which is an executable file after which you will see the command prompt will be opened in your PC.
Step 5: Then connect the device using USB data cable.
Step 6: Once you connect the device, all need to do is to enter the appropriate option and press enter to select the corresponding option.
Congracts! You have successfully made use of One Tool.
You can also check it:
- One Click Rooting Guide for Asus Transformer Prime
- How to Install CyanogenMod 9 Android 4.0 ICS On the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi
- Koush Tutorial:How to Root Your Motorola Xoom Tablet
- How To Root Asus Transformer Prime Running Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS)
- How to Root ASUS Transformer Prime Using Razorclaw