You can Now SSH into iPad on Windows, easily just by connecting your iPad device with your PC running Windows without using a wire or cable. Here are the steps through which you could easily SSH into iPad on Windows operating system.
NOTE : Connect the iPad and computer to a common wireless network before you begin.
1. Jailbreak your iPad. If you have already done it,then proceed.
2. Open Cydia.
3. In the search bar, search OpenSSH.
4. Select it from the search result and install it.
5. Reboot the iPad.
6. Download and install WinSCP on Windows.
7. StartÂ WinSCP.
8. Enter the following details.
â€¢ ProtocolÂ : SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)
â€¢ Server : Enter iPad IP address.Â Find iPad IP Address.
â€¢Â Username: root
â€¢Â Password: alpine
9. Click on Login.
10. If a warning is shown, click yes and proceed.
Now you have successfully SSH into iPad on Windows.