The Recently launched Snowbreeze 2.3 b4 brings support for UltrasnOw.An UltrasnOw installing fom cydia store can be used to unlock iPhone 4/3GS running iOS 4.3 with certain basebands once you updated your device to iOS 4.3 while preserving the baseband.
The following basebands are supported:
- Baseband 01.59.00 / 04.26.08 / 05.11.07 / 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 / 06.15.00
- If you are on any other baseband other than the ones mentioned above, do not try this and do not update to iOS 4.3.
Disclaimer: This guide is for educations and testing purposed. Dont proceed if you dont know what you are doing. We wont be responsible for any damage or loss of data.
How to Unlock iPhone 4/3GS on iOS 4.3
1. First of all, you have to jailbreak your device using Snowbreeze 2.3b4.
Read This On:-
2. After jailbreaking your device, launch Cydia and go to Manage > Sources.
3. Tap on Edit and then tap Add.
4. Now, add this source in the URL section and tap “Add Source”.
5. After adding the source, search for Ultrasn0w and install it. After installing, restart your iPhone and you will have a fully unlocked iPhone 4/3GS on iOS 4.3.