Samsung Nexus S Updates To Android 2.2.3 Tutorial
The XDA member provided a link to their forum to download OTA Package which will update Your Samsung Nexus S and there is no need to wait for (Over-To-Air) OTA . as this OTA package can be used to update your Nexus S manually.
Steps to manually update Nexus S:
- Download the OTA package from XDA forums.
- After, downloading the package, rename it as update.zip
- Copy it to the internal storage of your Nexus S
- Power off, then hold the volume up + power button to reboot to the bootloader.
- Using the volume key to navigate, select recovery then use the power button to confirm
- When you see the warning triangle and arrow, hold the power and tap volume up, a menu will appear
- From the menu, select “apply update from /sdcard”, and choose update.zip from the list
- let the update.zip to do its thing to update your system, radio and other partitions. When, the update is finished, choose to reboot.
Boom ! Boom ! Boom !
You are ready with your Nexus S phone with Android 2.2.3.