You are familier with the news that Apple has recently released the OS X Lion along with the java update and Mac Mini.Now apple has also updated iTunes to 10.4 for the iDevices like iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch.
Here are the Recent updates from Apple:
Download iOS 4.3.4 IPSW Custom firmware files.
Previous version of itunes 10.5 beta 3.
Today,Apple has announce Thunderbolt Display, Mac mini update, Java update,Safari and many software for Mac OS X Lion which available at Apple Store and once again updates iTunes 10.4 specially for OS X Lion.
You can now use iTunes with OS X Lion’s new Full-Screen App capability, which allows you to use iTunes and other without distractions. Navigate between your full-screen apps with a simple gesture.
iTunes is now a 64-bit Cocoa application on OS X Lion and includes a number of important stability and performance improvements. Some iTunes plug-ins may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the plug-in developer for an updated plug-in compatible with iTunes 10.4.
The iTunes 10.4 update improves stability and performance for windows as well as Mac OS X Lion.
System Requirement :
- Mac OS X version 10.5 or later
- QuickTime 7.6 or later; Support for HE-AAC requires QuickTime 7.6.4 or later
- Safari 4.0.3 or later
- 200MB of available disk space
- HD TV episodes can only be rented in the United States
Hardware Requirement :
- Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5 or G4 processor
- 1.0GHz PowerPC G4 or faster processor is required to play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras from the iTunes Store
- 512MB of RAM; 1GB is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- Playing videos also requires at least 16MB of video RAM
- Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- Apple combo drive or SuperDrive to create audio, MP3, or back-up CDs; some non-Apple CD-RW recorders may also work.
- Apple SuperDrive to back up your library to DVDs; some non-Apple DVD-RW drives may also work.
Stay tune with us for more details on iTunes 10.4 and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.