The Motorola Xoom tablet Has Now Rooted with the popular ROM Manager App.The guy behind this monster tablet Root is Koush.Once you root your Motorola Xoom Tablet it will allow you to customize it more efficiently. Here are the instructions to root Motorola Xoom.
NOTE : Try this guide at your own risk. We are not responsible to any damage done to your device due to this.
What you require to root Motorola Xoom
1. Unlocked Motorola Xoom Bootloader. ( The guide given here explains how to do it )
2. Xoom Root Zip file. Download it from here and extract the contents in a folder.
Now follow the below instructions to root Motorola Xoom :
1. Switch on Wi-Fi or any other network, but don’t set up any Google account.
2. Go to Settings > Applications > Development and enable USB debugging.
3. Reboot your device to its bootloader using this command :
adb reboot bootloader
4. Use this command to flash the boot image :
fastboot flash boot rootboot.img
5. Reboot using this :
6. After rebooting, use the following commands :
adb push su /system/bin
adb shell chmod 4755 /system/bin/su
adb push Superuser.apk /system/app
7. To verify root, use the below command and you’ll get a # prompt. :
via Android Central