JailbreakMe 3.0 is a handy tool and its gaining the popularity day by day as its the easiest method to jailbreak iPhone,ipad and iPod Touch for iOS 4.3.3.
And the jailbreak process through it is as easy as applying Jam to a Bread ! Well this is a joke and you can go to this post if you want to go through the JailbreakMe Process.
Here is the guide to : Jailbreak iPad 2 with JailbreakMe 3.0.
And you can Download JailbreakMe 3.0 from here.
Now i think you will know how to jailbreak the iPad 2 with the best jailbreak tool by Comex.But still some people are claiming that it got an installous API Error while Jailbreaking but here is the post to fix it.
Once you done with all of the above steps, i would like to show you the most loving Cydia apps that will make you fall in love with your iDevice,once you successfully jailbroken with this handy tool.
List of Most Loving Cydia Apps After JailbreakMe 3.0
1. PDF Patcher: This should be your first Cydia app for your iPad 2 as the Comex’s JailbreakMe 3.0 utilizes the PDF loophole to jailbreak the device and once you are jailbroken you must close the hole. The PDF Patcher will patch the exploit so that in future your iPad will remain safe against virus and hackers who may use the exploit to crack into your device.
2. SBSettings: This is the top Cydia app for anyone using iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to quickly access the system toggles and settings in iOS. You can assign any one of the Activator gesture to access to this must have tweak. The SBSettings also has a good collection of themes for your newly jailbroken iPad 2.
3. CyDelete: Cydia apps once installed does not offer any delete button which are normally found with any normal iPhone apps. So, to delete any unwanted Cydia app you must intall CyDelete on your iPad 2.
4. iFile: Must have Cydia app to manage and access the internal files. The app opens a whole new set of options to enhance the potential of your Apple tablet. The app allows user to view and edit all kinds of files, and even be set up with a personal web server.
5. Winterboard: Famous for changing look and feel by allowing users to customize the overall design of the iOS user interface with different themes. The jailbreak app store has a huge collection of different Winterboard themes.
6. Action Menu: Enhance the default iOS’s cut/copy/paste feature to completely new level. Once the app is installed you can navigate to the extension’s Settings tab to find the list of options to customize.
7. QuickGoogle: Just released the app is the best Cydia app to access the Google Search bar from anywhere inside your iPad. You can assign the any action to access the search bar via Activator settings.
8. MyWi: The app which every carrier love to hate actually allows you to create a Wi-Fi hotspot from your iPad’s 3G connection. Definitely better than buying a tethering plan. Howerver, the app is not cheap and will cost $20, with an extra $5 fee for the intelligent “On Demand” functionality.
9. ManualCorrect: iOS auto correct option is most of the time irritating as it misinterprete the words intended. However, the app from Cydia will make sure that the words are there as you intended them to be and not changed to something else. The ManualCorrect will suggest the correct words and also underlines misspelled words in red.
10. PhoneItiPad: In the end we have the ultimate Cydia app for you to convert your iPad into a phone just like iPhone. The app uses the 3G connection on you iPad and allocates the tweak’s creators your device’s ICCID number, which will let you make and receive phone calls like an iPhone.