For Android lovers those who have Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 can update the device with Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread ZCKPC Firmware. This is not an Official firmware released by Samsung (Leaked Version) and there is no date when it is officially rolling out. Today in this article, I will tell you that How To Update Chinese Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 With Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread ZCKPC Firmware.
Good For Knowledge: Root Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 On Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread XXKPH Firmware
Disclaimer: We at www.fever18.com should not be responsible in any manner if anything happens to your device as which is a very unlikely case if you follow each and every instruction carefully given in this article.
Prime Requisites :
- Take Backup of your Android device contacts, your apps and your accounts associated with it.
- Download the required files.
- Make sure Your Android device is atleast 50% charged so that it can’t get switched off.
- Make sure that data cable is properly connected.
- Disable Anti virus and other tools in your computer.
Note: If you are any other custom ROM firmware, you need to clear all the cache from your phone along with you need to disable all the lag fixes.
How To Update Chinese Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 With Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread ZCKPC Firmware:
Step 1: Enable USB Debugging mode on your device, You can do this
Settings> Applications> Development
Step 2: Download Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread ZCKPC Firmware from here to your computer. After downloaded, extract the same file on your computer
Step 3: Open ODIN executable file and turn off the device and enter into download mode.
Step 4: The download mode can be entered by pressing Volume Down key + OK Button and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
Step 5: Connect the device via USB data cable while keeping the ODIN opened. When you connect the device, the ODIN program will automatically detect it and you will see yellow ID:COM box in ODIN which mean that all the drivers are loaded successfully.
Step 6: In Odin, select the PDA option and select the file as “I9003ZCKPC_I9003ZCKPC_I9003OZHKPC.tar.md5”.
Step 7: Click on Start button and process will begin. Once the update is installed successfully, the device will restart.
Step 8: Then turn off the Galaxy SL I9003 and enter into recovery mode.
Step 10: The Recovery mode can be entered by pressing Volume Down key + OK Button and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
Step 11: In Recovery mode, select “ Wipe data/factory reset” and “Wipe Cache partition”.
Step 12: After this, reboot by selecting reboot system now option.
Step 13: Check your firmware version by going to Settings> About Phone> Firmware version and you will find the version of Android 2.3.6 ZCKPC firmware. If not applied, repeat the process again.
Congracts! You have successfully Updated Chinese Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 With Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread ZCKPC Firmware.
You can also check it:
- Update Samsung Galaxy SL GT I9003 With Alpha Android 4.0.3 ICS Firmware
- Update Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 With Stable Cranium Custom ROM Firmware [How To]
- Update Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 With Amestris Custom ROM Firmware
- How To Install Android 4.0 ICS Build 14 Firmware On Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000
- Update Gamerz ROM Custom ROM In Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 [How To]